Here are a few things that kept us curious this week.
- Why kids still need to read and draw maps.
- These one of a kind wool rug artworks have us all starry-eyed and dreamy.
- This is something we feel crazy passionate about... how stories shape the way children learn.
- How to raise a creative child... hint, give them a little space.
- The NYT's has some pretty rad articles this week. We are completely in love with the idea of telling time by flowers. Plus a how-to on planting a floral clock.
- This gif of bird migration from South to North America is really neat.
- Valentine's Day is fast approaching. Don't worry, we have you covered!
- We also have something really yummy for you to cook up this weekend...