Here are a few things that kept us curious this week.
- Understanding the reading brain and dyslexia in kids.
- What art opens up in the brain.
- Perhaps a bit early, but here's how to keep our feathered friends happy during the winter months.
- Is your toddler begging for some independence ( or rather, screaming for it)? A few great tips on managing and encouraging that beautiful new sense of independence.
- The art of handwriting is worth fighting for.
- Yoko Ono tried to set a new record for the largest human peace sign, and the photos a pretty rad.
- As the temperature begins to dip, comforting veggie pot pie is the perfect weekend meal.