Here are a few things that kept us curious this week.
BBC Earth had some pretty great offerings this week:
- Enter in your birthday and a few other bits of information and see just how much earth has changed from when you were born!
- Rocky mountain national park turns 100, check out these amazing photos from the beginning to present day.
- Here's a great learning module from NPR's Science Friday about exploration and technology.
- Just in case you missed it on Tuesday, we made a pretty amazing Meringue and Whipped Cream Snowball Cake.
- This DIY moon and star lamp is pretty great.
- This made the rounds last year, but it's worth a revisit. Make frozen bubbles!