Here are a few things that kept us smiling this week.
- Follow Lydia, the great white shark as she migrates thousands of miles across the Atlantic Ocean.
- So, you can make an artificial muscle with some fishing line, a paper clip, a small hobby motor or drill, and a heat gun... go figure!
- Spend 24 glorious hours on our beautiful earth through the amazing lens of this BBC documentary.
- Two of our favorite materials come together to make one sweet and stylish little boat.
- Winter can make you feel a bit couped up, stretch it out with this great, kid-friendly winter yoga routine.