Here are a few things that kept us curious this week.
- A great little video to help us learn where our food comes from and how it grows!
- Repurposed vintage books as beautiful paper cups and bowls.
- These x-ray images of animals are crazy, and so cool!
- Seeing the world like 9-year-old can truly be an amazing and uplifting experience.
- So this just blew our minds... fossils from the oldest pine tree ever recorded were recently discovered. And just guess how old they are...
- Not a big fan of our national parks, well you should be. They need you!
- Looking for a great activity that packs in a bit of learning with a lot of fun? You're welcome.