Here are a few things that kept us curious this week.
- Ah the ever popular practice of self-control... get 'em started young!
- It's Cephalopod Week over on Science Friday. Three cheers for the amazing octopus!
- World Giraffe Day was this week. Watch as one of the rarest breeds of Giraffe enters this world, amazing!
- This handmade amusement park in the forest of Italy is completely inspired by nature, and it's making us go check our passports.
- Hands on learning is the best! Especially when it comes to science.
- We have an awesome book giveaway going on right now... a copy of Keri Smith's new book The Wander Society is up for grabs!
- Going camping this weekend? Try one of these 11 great campfire recipes.
Happy Weekend everyone!