Here are a few things that kept us curious this week.
- A sweet reminder of how fast our little ones grow and change.
- This recipe for Mexican No-Churn Ice Cream looks like the perfect weekend treat to make with the kiddos.
- We love the book "How to Teach Your Children Shakespeare" because we love the idea and the words it's written about. But then we found this interview with author, and now we love it even more!
- We can't get over this transformation of a 100-year-old theater into an incredible book store. Just stunning!
- What is the right age to give a child a smart phone? Happily, the older the better.
- The hands-on DIY maker movement is hitting schools, Yay!
- From lovely Tea Sandwiches to DIY Cloth Puzzles, we were all about butterflies this week on the blog.