Here are a few things that kept us curious this week.
- The best schools around the world are doing these things, why isn't the US?
- As back-to-school approaches, here are 5 school lunches kids can make themselves.
- This short documentary about a little girl named Sophie and her fight to keep her family together will melt your heart.
- The intersection of art and nature never ceases to disappoint!
- Interesting Op-Ed in the LA Times about children's growing separation from nature. Go play outside!
- This map of where your food actually comes from may surprise you.
- It's time for back-to-school! To celebrate, we are doing 30 days of giveaways! Up this week is one of our great natural cotton backpacks, and an eco-lunch tin. Enter to win today!