If there is one thing that's true, it's that we often don't express gratitude nearly as much as we should. . .
. . . especially to all of the wonderful mamas out there. . .
. . . who work tirelessly to keep. . .
. . . our future filled with curious, intelligent, adventurous, and. . .
. . . loving souls.
Sending a huge THANK YOU into the universe for all of you wonderful mamas out there. We wouldn't be anything without you!
Last Minute Mama Love: A Quick tutorial for Papas and Kids
- Scrap Paper
- Paper Box (or bag, or jar. or some sort of container)
- pen or pencil
- flowers (we gathered ours during an afternoon walk)
- If you find yourself in need of a last minute mother's day gift, we've got you covered. This sweet little gesture will warm hearts and inspire hugs, using only a few simple materials from around the house. Gather together your supplies and cut your scrap paper in squares measuring 3", 2", or 1.5".
- Fold these pieces into tiny paper airplanes. Write something you and your children are grateful for, under the nose flap of each plane. Place all of the planes in your container of choice.
- Take a walk with the kids and gather flowers or make a short trip to the store and pick up a bouquet there.
- Give Mama the gift and tell her to open on plane every day until there aren't any more in the box.
Other Mother's Day Favorites:
Happy Mother's Day!