With so much cold and ice these past weeks we figured it was time for a winter activity round up! Here's a few that piqued our interest:
1. Stunningly beautiful and fantastically simple, this frozen bubble post will have you heading out into that arctic cold in no time.
2. & 3. Too cold to venture outdoors? Spend the afternoon making lovely winter buntings indoors and hang them on your wall or out in the branches. Try out these heart buntings, and these pretty snowman buntings as well.
4. We've seen a lot of these sun catchers lately, but not in this fantastic size. What a great way to do a little winter nature study don't you think?
5. Snow painting!
6. It might be cold outside, but this winter picnic looks warm and inviting :)
7. Try out this fun ice and color science experiment.
8. Take your cooking outdoors and make candy in the snow!
9. Cold clear nights mean some great moon watching. Turn your observations into a sweet moon phase DIY puppet!
10. What's not to love about ice lanterns made from balloons filled with water?