Here are a few things that kept us curious this week.
- Spring is in full swing, here are some great activities to get the kiddos outside and exploring their local park!
- Can you say 'volcano-fuled lightning storm'? Chile's Calbuco volcano erupts for the first time since 1972.
- 35 homemade art materials that the kids can make!
- After 25 years the Hubble Telescope is still bringing us some serious "wow..." moments.
- The weather is so lovely out, why not go have a picnic?
- A whale of a tale and some beautiful music.
- May the force be with you... Star Wars embroidery patterns. Yep.