Here are a few things that kept us curious this week...
- Pin for a good cause! You can donate to the American Red Cross through Pinterest to help earthquake relief efforts in Nepal.
- Want to know how earthquakes work? Make an earthquake machine at home or in the classroom to better understand fault lines and how energy is released. All made with simple, easy to find materials.
- We are all about May Day around here. Here's a little history lesson to inspire more fun for next year!
- Kid-friendly Cinco de Mayo party ideas.
- Keep track of your veggies! DIY Cloth Garden Calendar.
- It's a bird! It's a bat! It's a dinosaur! No, wait... it's all three!
- Maybe riding a bike isn't so easy after all? Try riding the Backwards Brain Bicycle!