Here are a few things that kept us curious this week.
- Getting your kiddos out in the garden is so much more than just teaching them where their food comes from.
- This website is chalk full of great home made baby food recipes!
- How Jane Goodall turned her childhood dream into a reality.
- Yoga for kids is such a wonderful and calming activity. Here are some great ideas to get their practice started early.
- Bring on the cute! Rare Lli Pika photographed for the first time in 20 years.
- Forts are the best! But why are kids so drawn to building them?
- The eaglets are here, the eaglets are here!
- Running a little behind on the Easter preperations? Not to worry, from secret message easter eggs to sweet bunny scones, we've got you covered!
Happy Weekend Everyone!