Here are a few things that kept us curious this week.
- As if we needed further proof, see how these doctors explain how hiking actually changes our brains for the better.
- Four recesses a day at school? Yes please! We are all about free playtime.
- They make you want to pull your hair out some days, but here are a few words on why it's great to have a stubborn child.
- Build a brush pile in your backyard for the birds, and offer them shelter year round.
- Helping your kids to be their own best advocates in the classroom.
- Lets take a moment to remember the man who recorded, tamed and then gave us the beautiful sounds of nature we often use to calm our little ones and sooth them to sleep.
- This story from the wonderful Story Corps shows us the importance and impact of books and reading for every child.
- Our recipe and activity blog posts for the week were all about connecting to this beautiful planet we call home. Try making a batch of Stone Soup, and then take a moment to really observe the wonders nature has to offer.