Here are a few things that kept us curious this week.
- Giving your kids the power of flexible thinking, can help them go with the flow.
- Black holes made simple with Stephan Hawking. So cool!
- Dive into the curious (and cute) world of the raccoon in this great video from Nature.
- First wild Whooping Crane hatches in Louisiana since WWII.
- This is a delightful weekend activity with the kids. Make a fun butterfly feeder from your recycling bin!
- We just can't keep saying this enough... time in nature makes us happier and healthier.
- Need a little weekend or Mother's Day inspiration? Don't worry, we've got you covered.