Here are a few things that kept us curious this week.
- How playing music changes the learning brain.
- How to use your own voice to attract birds.
- Learn all about balance and the wonderful art of Alexander Calder in this fun artist study for kids.
- Good for a laugh. What an enthusiastic teacher!
- A tale of two glassworkers and their marine marvels.
- This great simple science experiment teaches kids how plants breath.
- These rare cloud formations are simply stunning.
- We decided to turn one of our favorite veggie dishes into a lovely casserole dish that's perfect for weeknight meals yet fancy enough for a Sunday dinner.