Here are a few things that kept us curious this week.
- How to raise brilliant children... according to science.
- Very interesting information about screen time and the potentially lasting effects on little ones.
- How old is your body?
- A blind man and his friend with no arms have planted 10,000 trees in china. If that's not motivation to do a little for our environment, we don't know what is.
- Juno meets Jupiter and both are smitten.
- How teachers can help 'quiet kids' tap into their superpowers.
- Using game theory to reason with a toddler? Why not.
- We made some awesome breakfast cookies that are perfect fuel for your next adventure.