Keeping with our scholastic theme this lovely month of September, today we're finding playful and exciting ways to dive into math! Below, you'll find a list of our favorite math tools and activities from our blog and beyond. Whether your kiddo is a visual learner, more of a facts and figures kind of cutie, or someone who needs a little sweet inspiration to get their curiosity piqued, there's something for everyone on this list:
Math at Play
- DIY Math Scrabble
- Learning math with Dominoes (we love these pretty wooden ones)
- Heart Shaped Math Puzzle
- Learn to tell time and practice basic math skills with this beautiful wooden clock from Europe!
- DIY Geoboard for Math Play
- Free Math Games using dice! These extra large dice are fun twist for a little outdoor learning.
- Use a compass like this to make beautiful Mandalas while building important math skills.
- Invite your kiddos to channel their inner Einstein and work out their problems with chalk and a chalkboard desk!
- Math Robot? Yes please!!
- These free form counting beads are a fun way to practice addition and subtraction. Stack them like a normal abacus or break the rows apart for a myriad of math games.
- This fun DIY Math Land board game takes math play to a whole new level of fun!
- From fraction cake to these sweet geometric cookies, a little sugar helps the numbers go down :)